1.The online shop deboralux.com is a web site owned and maintained by DEBORALUX SIA, registration number 41203069110, legal address: 69 Akas Street, Roja, LV-3264.
2. The intellectual property rights to www.deboralux.com are owned by DEBORALUX Ltd.
4.DEBORALUX.COM is not responsible for any loss incurred by the user as a result of using the online store www.deboralux.lv.
6.The customer must confirm that he / she is familiar with these terms and conditions as well as the delivery terms and the right of withdrawal before placing an order.
7.Purchase of goods offered at www.deboralux.com online store, it is considered that such a mutual agreement is a Distance Contract and is governed by the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 255 “Provisions relating to distance contracts”. Order processing
8. To make a purchase at deboralux.com, the customer must place an Order for the Goods.
10. To place an order, add the appropriate Items to your cart and click the “Confirm Order” button.
11. In addition, the Customer must enter the delivery address and the desired method of receiving the Goods.
12. www.deboralux.com shall not be liable for any loss or other consequences arising from incorrect data provided by the Customer in the order.
13. Payment of the purchase is possible in the ways of cash payment, which are indicated in the Internet shop. Prior to making a payment, the Customer shall verify that the Products, their quantity and prices appearing in the order correspond to their wishes.
14. After making the payment via the Bank link, the Customer shall click on the Back to Merchant button.
15. www.deboralux.com sends an automatic email to the Customer with the Order Confirmation. If the Customer notices any errors (unwanted items, quantities, etc.) in the order confirmation message, the Customer must immediately contact www.deboralux.com customer support at 29369939 or by email at infodeboralux.com.
16. The order is payable immediately in full. Once payment has been made, the order is deemed to have been submitted and the Goods are completed.
17. In the event that after placing an order, deboralux.com is unable to deliver the product or quantity requested, www.deboralux.com may, at its sole discretion or in consultation with the Customer, replace the product with an equivalent product.
18. In the event that it is not possible to replace or replace the Product or if the Customer is not satisfied with such exchange upon receipt of the Product, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order and the money will be returned and the Customer’s bank accounts within 14 business days by notifying Customer and stating the reason for cancellation. In the event that www.deboralux.com does not fulfill the order, the Customer will be refunded within 14 business days.
19. www.deboralux.com has the right to refuse the order by notifying the Customer and stating the reason for the cancellation. In the event that www.deboralux.com does not fulfill the order, the Customer will be refunded within 14 business days. SIA “DEBORALUX” does not exclude liability for damage caused by improper installation of the product. After the sale, we are not responsible for defects, damage or misuse of the goods. DEBORALUX is not responsible for any damage caused to the client’s products during and / or after using the product. All consumers agree to use DEBORALUX products, assuming responsibility for this. DEBORALUX is not responsible for any costs associated with the use of the product without any exceptions.
20. Users of the www.deboralux.com online store have the opportunity to register as a regular user by creating their own user profile.
21. The User is prohibited from disclosing his / her access details to other persons.
22. By using the www.deboralux.com online store, the user consents to the processing of personal data. This is required for order placement and delivery.
23. By indicating his / her e-mail address, the User agrees to receive information from the website about various news and offers.
24. DEBORALUX, Ltd., may collect and store data that enables you to analyze website traffic and usage.
26. Product images displayed at the online store www.deboralux.com may differ from the product offered. To clarify the nature of the product, or to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the order, please contact www.deboralux.com by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel. 29369939.
27. All prices are in EUR. Price does not include shipping.
28. Prices are subject to change without notice and discounts may be applied to the goods. The Goods shall be sold at the prices prevailing at the time of placing the order, except where the Product has an incorrect price due to a technical error or system failure. DEBORALUX.COM has the right to refuse to sell the Goods ordered through the Online Store, informing the Customer if the Product is no longer available or due to technical reasons the price and / or parameters of the Product indicated in the Online Store do not correspond to the actual price and / or parameters. The changes will take effect from the time they are posted on the www.deboralux.com web site and will apply to orders placed after the changes are posted.
29. Shipping costs (if any) are accounted for separately before payment is made.
Order cancellation or termination of the distance contract
30. DEBORALUX.COM reserves the right to cancel the customer’s order until any discrepancies in the product descriptions or prices are found until the customer has received payment. 31. The order shall be canceled if the invoice is not paid within 5 days from the moment of sending it to the Customer.
32. DEBORALUX.COM shall have the right to terminate the distance contract if the parties suffer excessive loss in performance of the contract and in other cases provided by law.
33. We will be happy to exchange the goods 14 days after delivery if the packaging has not been used or opened. Return standards must be followed for exchange. An exchange request must be submitted within 14 days of delivery. To exercise the right to exchange goods, contact us by e-mail info@DEBORALUX.COM or by mail SIA “DEBORALUX”, Dēļu iela 4c, Riga, LV-1004. To arrange a time for exchanging goods, please contact us by writing to e-mail email@example.com or by calling 29369939. To make sure that the product does not violate hygiene requirements, it is not open, not used and not damaged, we only change the goods in our store on Delu iela 4c, Riga, LV-1004. The right of product change cannot be applied in the following cases: (a) the packaging is open for a product which, for health and hygiene reasons, cannot be used; (b) the packaging of the goods has been opened and the goods have been used for purposes other than to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, and the buyer must provide appropriate packaging for safe transportation of the goods back to the seller.